I’m New Here
Read below to see the answers to some of our frequently asked questions.
- LocationWe are located in Canyon Country on Luther Drive, just off of Soledad Canyon Road near Edwards Theater 10 and McDonald’s. Our campus is found at the end of the street–just keep heading straight and you can’t miss us! Click here for our address and directions.
- ParkingParking is available on all three sides of our campus with easy access to the sanctuary and classrooms from every area. Handicapped parking is available in the front by the lawn, but the sidewalks on all sides of the parking lot are wheelchair accessible.
- DressDress at SCBC varies from casual to dressy casual to business casual.
- Worship StyleAt SCBC we love classic hymns, but also new and contemporary choruses. Many of our lyrics will be found on the projector screen, as well as page numbers, making it easy for you to follow along.
- Where To GoSimply head to the red awning near the courtyard sanctuary entrance. Here you’ll find all the information you need regarding childcare and other ministries, more of which you can read about here. They will also give you a welcome bag and the day’s bulletin, or grab a bulletin from an usher at the sanctuary entrances.
For a small jumpstart to your morning, stop by the kitchen. There is an entrance to it in the foyer and in the back of the sanctuary.
- I forgot my Bible.Black pew Bibles are available in the back of the chairs for you to use at your convenience.
- I have questions.