I’m New Here
Sunday is the Lord’s Day, and it is the highlight of our week at Santa Clarita Baptist. Read below to learn what a typical Sunday looks like for us, or scroll below to get answers to frequently asked questions. Stop by the Welcome Center with the red awning to learn more
Sunday School | 9-10 a.m.
Beginning Sunday, June 4, the adult Sunday School time will be devoted to Knowing God in the Psalms. Each week will be taught by a different SCBC leader and will be an encouragement to all who attend. The adult class will meet in the choir room – directly behind the worship center.
Youth and Children’s Sunday School classes are available as well as nursery care during this hour.
Fellowship | 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Join us under the gazebo on the front lawn each Sunday morning between Sunday School and church for a time of refreshments and fellowship. If you are visiting with us, plan to attend this time so that we can welcome you to SCBC!
Morning Worship | 10:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
We invite you to join us as we gather together for a time of worship through corporate worship and the preaching of God’s Word. We seek to honor the Lord through timeless hymns and worship choruses as we bring praises to our God and through clear, unreserved teaching of Scripture. All are welcome, and we trust you will be ministered to during this service. Child care for 0-36 months is provided in the nursery and children’s classes are available for 3 – 5 year olds and K – 2nd grade. Please see an usher for meeting locations and start times.
Evening Service | 5:30-6:30 p.m.
More relaxed and casual than our morning service, this is service closes our Lord’s Day and sends us off to practice what we have learned through the rest of the week. For the Summer 2017, there will not be an evening service on May 28, June 4, June 18, July 2, or September 3. Enjoy the time with your families on these nights.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click below to see the answers to some of our frequently asked questions.
- LocationWe are located in Canyon Country on Luther Drive, just off of Soledad Canyon Road near Edwards Theater 10 and McDonald’s. Our campus is found at the end of the street–just keep heading straight and you can’t miss us! Click here for our address and directions.
- ParkingParking is available on all three sides of our campus with easy access to the worship center, nursery and classrooms from every area. Handicapped parking is available on all sides of the parking lot.
- DressDress at SCBC varies from casual to dressy casual to business casual.
- Worship StyleAt SCBC we love classic hymns, but also new and contemporary choruses. Many of our lyrics will be found on the projector screen, as well as page numbers, making it easy for you to follow along.
- Where To GoSimply head to the red awning near the courtyard sanctuary entrance. Here you’ll find all the information you need regarding childcare and other ministries, more of which you can read about here. They will also give you a welcome bag and the day’s bulletin, or grab a bulletin from an usher at the worship center entrances.
For a small jumpstart to your morning, stop by the front entrance where you’ll find coffee, tea, and baked goods to enjoy during a time of fellowship prior to the start of the service.
- I have questions.